Hi, I'm running Parallels 3.0 build 5608 on Leopard 10.5.4 on an aluminum iMac 20". My guest operating system is Windows XP.
After installing the 5608 build I no longer have Internet connectivity from within Parallels. If I click on the little network icon on the lower right hand corner of the window, "connect" and "default adapter" are checked. If I change this to "en0: Ethernet Adapter" then Internet connectivity is restored. My Mac is hardwired to my router, the Airport wireless is shut down.
Unfortunately I have to do this every time I start Parallels in order to be able to access the Internet.
What do I need to do to set this as a default setting? (and why isn't "default adapter" working?)
Thanks!
After installing the 5608 build I no longer have Internet connectivity from within Parallels. If I click on the little network icon on the lower right hand corner of the window, "connect" and "default adapter" are checked. If I change this to "en0: Ethernet Adapter" then Internet connectivity is restored. My Mac is hardwired to my router, the Airport wireless is shut down.
Unfortunately I have to do this every time I start Parallels in order to be able to access the Internet.
What do I need to do to set this as a default setting? (and why isn't "default adapter" working?)
Thanks!