Sean_Price
Bit poster
I tried installing Vista over my XP vm machine i currently run. But I am getting a msg stating that this computer is not complient with the Advanced Configeration and Power Interface (ACPI) standard?
It says I need a bios update or to install it on a ACPI-complient computer? I have tried a fresh install as well as install over XP and i'm getting the same msg..
I am running all this on OS X on my macbook pro 17", the 1st edition of the laptop....
anyone have any idea? what can or should i do to make this work?
thank you all for any assistancE1
oNe
It says I need a bios update or to install it on a ACPI-complient computer? I have tried a fresh install as well as install over XP and i'm getting the same msg..
I am running all this on OS X on my macbook pro 17", the 1st edition of the laptop....
anyone have any idea? what can or should i do to make this work?
thank you all for any assistancE1
oNe