Is it possible to use 32bit audio devices with 32bit Win7 VM running on a MBP w/10.9

bhorv1967

Junior Member
I have some older 32 bit audio devices that I invested in years ago that I'd like to keep using.

so my question is, is it possible to setup a 32bit Win 7 virtual machine running on a MBP that has OSX 10.9 and use these 32 bit devices with the Win 7 32bit?
 
I tried and once 32bit windows is installed on a MBP running 10.9.1, I cannot successfully use a 32 bit audio device with the 32 bit windows 7 VM. While the device is sensed by Windows and the drivers install properly, I cannot use this device in an application. It just doesn't work. I tried manipulating the driver settings and was able to get some sound coming in from the device (It's a 32 bit stereo mic preamp), there is significant latency in the audio signal that makes it unusable.
 
Back
Top