I'm running Vista installed in a boot camp partition from Parrallels, very
frequently and just cancelled an SP 2 Install because I'd read
some posts that made me uncertain whether it's safe (for Parallels).
I really can't afford down-time/inaccessibility or to corrupt the OS.
The reason I started the install is because Vista gives you iittle
choice it nags and nags, and is essentially designed to
make you (ultimately) install major updates.
The posts I looked at were quite old, can anyone let me know if
Parallels 4 will run vista SP2 (from a partition) ok..?
I'm using Parallels 4.0.3848 on a Macbook with 4GB RAM & OSX 10.5.8
thanks in advance.
j.
frequently and just cancelled an SP 2 Install because I'd read
some posts that made me uncertain whether it's safe (for Parallels).
I really can't afford down-time/inaccessibility or to corrupt the OS.
The reason I started the install is because Vista gives you iittle
choice it nags and nags, and is essentially designed to
make you (ultimately) install major updates.
The posts I looked at were quite old, can anyone let me know if
Parallels 4 will run vista SP2 (from a partition) ok..?
I'm using Parallels 4.0.3848 on a Macbook with 4GB RAM & OSX 10.5.8
thanks in advance.
j.