I was thinking of upgrading to version 4 but see there are still a lot of problems
being reported.
Additionally, I have a Mac desktop and laptop which means I have two PCs that
would have to have the Parallels software installed on.
Does the purchase of the software cover all devices (or even just two) in a particular
household or do I have to buy a copy for each device I am using?
If the answer is that I have to buy a copy for each it would be my hope that Parallels
would consider offering multiple license pricing for households. Most software companies
recognize such a situation and either allow people with multiple PCs to share the
software of offer a discount price on additional licenses.
Please let me know what the licensing situation is. Thanks
being reported.
Additionally, I have a Mac desktop and laptop which means I have two PCs that
would have to have the Parallels software installed on.
Does the purchase of the software cover all devices (or even just two) in a particular
household or do I have to buy a copy for each device I am using?
If the answer is that I have to buy a copy for each it would be my hope that Parallels
would consider offering multiple license pricing for households. Most software companies
recognize such a situation and either allow people with multiple PCs to share the
software of offer a discount price on additional licenses.
Please let me know what the licensing situation is. Thanks