Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Raolin said:Hi!
But everytime i switc, i get the "3 days for reactivation" with WinXP and i have to reactivate Office due to changes in my hardware.
Andrew @ Parallels said:Guys,
We are aware of infinite loop of reactivations for some Boot Camp configurations. We are investigating the problem and will provide a solution in next Beta. If you encounter this problem please avoid using Boot Camp from Parallels until we come with a fix.
I apologize for inconvinience!
cwoffenden said:As a quick fix, instead of constantly reactivating (and possibly exceeding the allowed activations) is it possible to save the activation files (wpa.dbl and wpa.bak) both for the Parallels install and for BootCamp? I haven't tried this yet - I was wondering if others had?
Carl
Andrew @ Parallels said:Guys,
We are aware of infinite loop of reactivations for some Boot Camp configurations. We are investigating the problem and will provide a solution in next Beta. If you encounter this problem please avoid using Boot Camp from Parallels until we come with a fix.
I apologize for inconvinience!
Horizontal said:Any ideas how that would be possible?
don montalvo said:not sure if the files would break if you tar them. the originals have unknown owner/group...while expanded tar archive shows current logged in user/group own them. i'm guessing these permissions don't matter within windows...dunno.