Sean_Price
Bit poster
I have read the manuals and followed the steps to no avail, I really need this and i'm missin out.. i'm at my wits end!!
Prior to these versions i had the old build and my vm machine could read my usb flash drives no problem.. but NO Longer is this possible.. if i eject in os x and then select in my vm, it says its in use... and to unplug and check again... obviously its "ejected" in os x...
but if i don't eject in os x and I then select it in my vm.. it tells me that i need to unplug my devices 1st or i risk corruping my data.. and then in the VM i get same msg as above..
The only thing i can think of is i jus recently updated my macbook pro 17" to the latest s/w per apple and firmware..
but now I'm at the point where i rather then pay for the upgrade i WENT OUT and purchased 3.0 and scrapped everything else i had on a prayer of hope thinkin this should ONCE and for all resolve it.. but here I am...
I am ready to give up!!
i just need to be able to access my USB flash drives via the VM.. or if that fails at least let coherence function as a work around..
SOMEBODY PLEASE SCHOOL ME!!
oNe
Prior to these versions i had the old build and my vm machine could read my usb flash drives no problem.. but NO Longer is this possible.. if i eject in os x and then select in my vm, it says its in use... and to unplug and check again... obviously its "ejected" in os x...
but if i don't eject in os x and I then select it in my vm.. it tells me that i need to unplug my devices 1st or i risk corruping my data.. and then in the VM i get same msg as above..
The only thing i can think of is i jus recently updated my macbook pro 17" to the latest s/w per apple and firmware..
but now I'm at the point where i rather then pay for the upgrade i WENT OUT and purchased 3.0 and scrapped everything else i had on a prayer of hope thinkin this should ONCE and for all resolve it.. but here I am...
I am ready to give up!!
i just need to be able to access my USB flash drives via the VM.. or if that fails at least let coherence function as a work around..
SOMEBODY PLEASE SCHOOL ME!!
oNe