parkernathan
Bit poster
I'm trying to install Parallels Tools on CentOS 6, but when I do, I receive the following error message (see attached file).
The VM doesn't seem to be connected to the Internet when I first boot it up, but when I go up to the system tray and click on the network icon, it seems to be able to connect to the Internet, and I can browse the web in Firefox, so I believe I am getting an Internet connection to the VM.
What do I need to to to get Parallels Tools installed on this VM?
Here's the specifics of my Parallels configuration:
Linux Distro: CentOS
Version: 6.0
Architecture: x86-64
Parallels Version: Parallels Desktop for Mac 7
Parallels Build: 7.0.15052 (Revision 710728, Nov 11, 1011)
Host OS: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2
Host Hardware: iMac (Mid 2011) 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM (3GB allocated to VM)
If you need any more info, let me know.
Thanks!
The VM doesn't seem to be connected to the Internet when I first boot it up, but when I go up to the system tray and click on the network icon, it seems to be able to connect to the Internet, and I can browse the web in Firefox, so I believe I am getting an Internet connection to the VM.
What do I need to to to get Parallels Tools installed on this VM?
Here's the specifics of my Parallels configuration:
Linux Distro: CentOS
Version: 6.0
Architecture: x86-64
Parallels Version: Parallels Desktop for Mac 7
Parallels Build: 7.0.15052 (Revision 710728, Nov 11, 1011)
Host OS: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2
Host Hardware: iMac (Mid 2011) 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM (3GB allocated to VM)
If you need any more info, let me know.
Thanks!