1) I keep getting this message when trying to shutdown Windows:
Apply the changes to the virtual machine's hard disks?
The only documentation I can find is for version 10, to turn off Roll Back. That's not found on version 12. I did not have this problem before v12.
2) After clicking through to get Windows to shut down (issue #1), the launch window does not close despite that I have "On VM Shutdown: Close Window. I did not have this problem before v12.
3) Connecting an external monitor to display the virtual machine (Windows) from my MacBook Pro Retina screws up the resolution of both my MBP and the external monitor. Doesn't seem to be any control over the display resolution. It looks terrible for presentations. This use to work well, now it does not.
4) I am sure I have more unpleasant surprises in version 12, as I am reading this forum. Any suggestions appreciated - downgrading a good idea?
Thanks in advance for any support... I'm about to dump Parallels completely for wasting my valuable time.
TIP on how to make money: Release buggy software, then charge people for support of buggy software -- it's great for the bottom line.
Apply the changes to the virtual machine's hard disks?
The only documentation I can find is for version 10, to turn off Roll Back. That's not found on version 12. I did not have this problem before v12.
2) After clicking through to get Windows to shut down (issue #1), the launch window does not close despite that I have "On VM Shutdown: Close Window. I did not have this problem before v12.
3) Connecting an external monitor to display the virtual machine (Windows) from my MacBook Pro Retina screws up the resolution of both my MBP and the external monitor. Doesn't seem to be any control over the display resolution. It looks terrible for presentations. This use to work well, now it does not.
4) I am sure I have more unpleasant surprises in version 12, as I am reading this forum. Any suggestions appreciated - downgrading a good idea?
Thanks in advance for any support... I'm about to dump Parallels completely for wasting my valuable time.
TIP on how to make money: Release buggy software, then charge people for support of buggy software -- it's great for the bottom line.