Issues to switch Parallels 17 from a Mac to another Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by AgostinoC, Sep 5, 2023.

?

Any help?

1. Couldn't find any solution

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Any help?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AgostinoC

AgostinoC Bit poster

Hey guys, so I'm here to ask for some help. My father gave me his parallels account, which was installed on his macbook air. I am now trying to install it on my iMac. The license is for Parallels 17. I was able to download it and to insert the license but in the end, once it takes the credentials and the license conde, it gives me this error: "Impossibile verificare la firma di licenza". Which means impossible to verify the sign of license. I ve done the access to the official site but I can't see any other laptop connected to it. He confirmed to have uninstalled correctly the older application from his own laptop. Now I can't really be in touch with any assistent, no numbers to phone, no emails...here's a very big trouble since I was planning to use this program to work these days. Is there any way possible you could help me?

Attached Files:

2. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello.

Please check your personal message inbox, and reply to us at your convenience.

Thank you!