I am a tech that has to constantly deal with this nightmare program. I have installed this on many computers and all of them have had BIG issues.
Right now I am setting up fresh new Macbook Pro ...updated to 10.5.4 ...installed Parallels ....installed Parallels update ...Crash ...Crash ...Crash ...Crash ...Crash ...Crash
I would like to say this is the first time BUT IT IS NOT. Why does that pass as software people should serious consider as a valid application. IT IS NOT!!!
I hardly have the time to write this but this is just so god dam lame and it wastes my time and all the people that buy this program.
FIX YOUR CRAP BEFORE SELLING IT!!
ARGGG
(insert lame ...but it works for me ...comment here)
Right now I am setting up fresh new Macbook Pro ...updated to 10.5.4 ...installed Parallels ....installed Parallels update ...Crash ...Crash ...Crash ...Crash ...Crash ...Crash
I would like to say this is the first time BUT IT IS NOT. Why does that pass as software people should serious consider as a valid application. IT IS NOT!!!
I hardly have the time to write this but this is just so god dam lame and it wastes my time and all the people that buy this program.
FIX YOUR CRAP BEFORE SELLING IT!!
ARGGG
(insert lame ...but it works for me ...comment here)
Last edited: