Hi there!
I have a trial version of parallels 8.
Windows 7 64 bit, Outlook 2010 and iTunes 11.0.2.26 - all installed on windows
my iMac is a mountain lion os x 10.8.3.
When I work in the windows environment, I'm not able to sync between iphone 3 and outlook with itunes. Even though on my WIndows machine it works just great. I thought that parallels is just like a REAL window machine... but I guess not. Or what do I do wrong?
Is there somebody who could bring the sync of iphone and outlook to work (without icloud?)
THank you for your help!
Sarah
I have a trial version of parallels 8.
Windows 7 64 bit, Outlook 2010 and iTunes 11.0.2.26 - all installed on windows
my iMac is a mountain lion os x 10.8.3.
When I work in the windows environment, I'm not able to sync between iphone 3 and outlook with itunes. Even though on my WIndows machine it works just great. I thought that parallels is just like a REAL window machine... but I guess not. Or what do I do wrong?
Is there somebody who could bring the sync of iphone and outlook to work (without icloud?)
THank you for your help!
Sarah