Just bought 3 Parallels 13 licenses for $210, but missing a bunch of the tools

DennisV2

Bit poster
I had Parallels 9 on our Macs and honestly, it worked well enough for I'm doing... but after checking the site and seeing some of the updates and the toolbox apps, I was convinced. In particular, I wanted the webpage capture app, as I have many times have to stitch screenshots. Disk clean up and find duplicates? Excellent... I bought 3 licenses for each of my computers.

To my surprise, the toolbox is missing a bunch of the apps and it looks like they are only available under a subscription model license? This is not clear on the website when i made the purchase. I really hope this is an activation bug caused by my previous installation of parallels 9 (I have 5 of those).

Let me know how I could access all the apps advertised on the site with my new licenses, Otherwise, I'll just delete ask for a refund and go back to using v9.

Thanks
 
I had Parallels 9 on our Macs and honestly, it worked well enough for I'm doing... but after checking the site and seeing some of the updates and the toolbox apps, I was convinced. In particular, I wanted the webpage capture app, as I have many times have to stitch screenshots. Disk clean up and find duplicates? Excellent... I bought 3 licenses for each of my computers.

To my surprise, the toolbox is missing a bunch of the apps and it looks like they are only available under a subscription model license? This is not clear on the website when i made the purchase. I really hope this is an activation bug caused by my previous installation of parallels 9 (I have 5 of those).

Let me know how I could access all the apps advertised on the site with my new licenses, Otherwise, I'll just delete ask for a refund and go back to using v9.

Thanks
Hi @DennisV2, please accept our apologies for this mess. I have sent you a personal message with the details.
 
Back
Top