Just installed

JuanPerez

Junior Member
Last night in my IMac I finished installing Windows7 BootCamp and then Parallalels 7

When I had my Windows XP BootCamp I used to run it under Fusion 3

As you read if you noticed anything that I have done wrong please let me know

Main difference that I have noticed are that I can see the Windows Strart but not the Windows Desktop is this normal or do I need to do anything for this to show up

I need to click the Clear key for the Key Pad to function, any sugestions?

So far that is what I have noticed
 
In Parallels Desktop app top menu bar select View>Enter Window Mode (or some similar wording).
 
Thanks

That did the trick, I chaged the Coherence and everything is Ok

Wish that software designers would remember that we all are not expert, it woulb be real helpful if some where they would let us know about things like this
 
in fact at first start of VM you see this message:
Screen Shot 2011-12-18 at 21.19.24.png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top