Upgrade took me 30 minutes or so, with no hiccups (including tools)
I am running WinXP and had held off on this particular upgrade for reasons being that I was perfectly happy with 2.5
After a day of playing with it, I think that 3.0 is a mature product.
Managing Coherence from the menus, and shared networking work better than 2.5.
My only ding (and it's a small one) is not being able to run Parallels Compressor with snapshots, but I'm sure something will be worked out in the next REV of the product.
I have been using the product for over a year now, and I know the heartburn it can give new users, but from my POV, this is a stellar product.
Well done, Parallels!
I am running WinXP and had held off on this particular upgrade for reasons being that I was perfectly happy with 2.5
After a day of playing with it, I think that 3.0 is a mature product.
Managing Coherence from the menus, and shared networking work better than 2.5.
My only ding (and it's a small one) is not being able to run Parallels Compressor with snapshots, but I'm sure something will be worked out in the next REV of the product.
I have been using the product for over a year now, and I know the heartburn it can give new users, but from my POV, this is a stellar product.
Well done, Parallels!