Kali Linux Icons Not Showing Up

BelalH

Bit poster
Hi,
I have an m1 mac here. I installed Kali Linux through the easy download and install wizard. It functions all well so far but the shortcut icons for its applications in macOS don't are empty. They are just text with an invisible icon. It also shows the desktop environment and display server empty icons in the Dock. This issue didn't occur in Ubuntu or Fedora.
Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 11.18.31 AM.png
Regards,
 
Hi,
I have an m1 mac here. I installed Kali Linux through the easy download and install wizard. It functions all well so far but the shortcut icons for its applications in macOS don't are empty. They are just text with an invisible icon. It also shows the desktop environment and display server empty icons in the Dock. This issue didn't occur in Ubuntu or Fedora.
View attachment 19374
Regards,
Hey @BelalH, would you please re-check this issue with Kali 2022.2 and Parallels Desktop 18.0.2? Looks okay to me now.
 
Back
Top