peterlemer
Hunter
I already had KAV2009 on P3 when I upgraded to P4
I assumed that the install procedure for P4 would either overwrite my KAV with yours, or would spot that KAV was already installed and would ignore it.
However, I am getting reminders periodically to install KAV.
What should I do?
Should I wait until my current subscription runs out and then install yours?
Will yours find all the resources, logs, etc and simply take them over, or will it start from scratch?
peter
I assumed that the install procedure for P4 would either overwrite my KAV with yours, or would spot that KAV was already installed and would ignore it.
However, I am getting reminders periodically to install KAV.
What should I do?
Should I wait until my current subscription runs out and then install yours?
Will yours find all the resources, logs, etc and simply take them over, or will it start from scratch?
peter