RLDumfries
Member
Environment: iMac 21.5 with Yosemite, Parallels desktop 9
I have three external drives: One for data, one for Time Machine backups and one for mirror backup. Every time I reboot my iMac and load windows (paralells transparency mode), my drives get re-named. I always have to go into each of my windows programs and re-direct to the 'new' data drive. Sometimes it is W, sometimes U, and other times T.
How can I stop this from occurring?
Thanks
I have three external drives: One for data, one for Time Machine backups and one for mirror backup. Every time I reboot my iMac and load windows (paralells transparency mode), my drives get re-named. I always have to go into each of my windows programs and re-direct to the 'new' data drive. Sometimes it is W, sometimes U, and other times T.
How can I stop this from occurring?
Thanks