I updated to build 5060 and tried to open my suspended XP VM (4560). Had an immediate kernel panic. NOT very nice!!
After the restart, back in Parallels, I was informed that my XP virtual machine was corrupted. My backup VM had been saved in a shutdown state, fortunately. It stated up fine and the updated Parallels Tools installed successfully. Everything seems to be working well at the moment.
I suspect that trying to open the suspended XP VM may have been the problem, although I have not had a similar problem before after a Parallels update.
My iMac is running 10.4.10
After the restart, back in Parallels, I was informed that my XP virtual machine was corrupted. My backup VM had been saved in a shutdown state, fortunately. It stated up fine and the updated Parallels Tools installed successfully. Everything seems to be working well at the moment.
I suspect that trying to open the suspended XP VM may have been the problem, although I have not had a similar problem before after a Parallels update.
My iMac is running 10.4.10