Kernel Panics - How to roll back from 5636?

jschelter

Bit poster
Hi. I have been extremely happy with Parallels for a while now. Yesterday, I was prompted to upgrade to Build 5636, which I accepted and did. Ever since, ALL I get every session is non-stop kernel panics. Every time. Every day. I hate it.

How can I roll back to the far more reliable 5608 or whatever I used to run reliably? Please help.

iMac Late 2008 - 3.06GHz, 4GB RAM, Mac OS 10.5.6
 
Hi,

You have the exact same iMAC config as mine, the only difference is the previous build you upgraded from. I.e 5608. Mine was 5626 and my upgrade up to 5636 worked - Well so far I've not seen any Kernel panics. I also someone else in this forum appears to have had some upgrade problems again upgrading from 5608

Do you have any of the panic details? If so it might be worth sending them to Parallels email support - pd@support.parallels.com

Regards
kevin
 
Back
Top