Hi there,
I had installed software for my Microsot Keyboard (4000) and IntelliMouse Explorer 4 in XP. Problem is that the mouse keeps disappearing off the screen and the Windows specific functions on the keyboard are not recognised. I use Coherence mode here on my MBP. Leopard 10.5.2 and latest Parallels 5584. If I switch to Full Screen then it's not as bad, but do you have any ideas on what's causing the mouse to disappear? I use two mice, one is a Mac Mighty Mouse (from my iMac) and then the MS set.
Perhaps I should remove the MS software? Any suggestions much appreciated. Thank you!
Lynn
I had installed software for my Microsot Keyboard (4000) and IntelliMouse Explorer 4 in XP. Problem is that the mouse keeps disappearing off the screen and the Windows specific functions on the keyboard are not recognised. I use Coherence mode here on my MBP. Leopard 10.5.2 and latest Parallels 5584. If I switch to Full Screen then it's not as bad, but do you have any ideas on what's causing the mouse to disappear? I use two mice, one is a Mac Mighty Mouse (from my iMac) and then the MS set.
Perhaps I should remove the MS software? Any suggestions much appreciated. Thank you!
Lynn