misterpatrick
Bit poster
Hello all,
I'm running the latest version of Desktop and every once in a while I get keyboard freakouts under XP. Basically, I'll be working and they keyboard stops working normally and starts deleting characters in the doc I'm working on or acting like CTRL+ keys and opening lots of Explorer windows etc. I have no idea what sets it off or how to fix it once it happens. Any idea what might be doing this and what fix might be?
I'm running the latest version of Desktop and every once in a while I get keyboard freakouts under XP. Basically, I'll be working and they keyboard stops working normally and starts deleting characters in the doc I'm working on or acting like CTRL+ keys and opening lots of Explorer windows etc. I have no idea what sets it off or how to fix it once it happens. Any idea what might be doing this and what fix might be?