Hello all,
I have a strange problem, that I should consider as a bug, but nobody else seems to have, so...
Using Parallels Desktop for Mac, when I go into "Préférences..." (sorry, i've got a french version, that's perhaps the reason why), "Clavier" (keyboard), and then I want to map (affect a mac key to a windows key, for example) something manually, I use the "+" button or double-clic on a map already there.
Then, it looks like Parallels considers I have a UK keyboard, because pressing the "A" key put a "Q" into the box.
It's a real problem, because all the maps I use in my VM are wrong, especially "ctrl+A" which is translated by parallels as "ctrl+q"... and then quit !
Is my problem understanding ? Could somebody help me ?
thank you !

I have a strange problem, that I should consider as a bug, but nobody else seems to have, so...
Using Parallels Desktop for Mac, when I go into "Préférences..." (sorry, i've got a french version, that's perhaps the reason why), "Clavier" (keyboard), and then I want to map (affect a mac key to a windows key, for example) something manually, I use the "+" button or double-clic on a map already there.
Then, it looks like Parallels considers I have a UK keyboard, because pressing the "A" key put a "Q" into the box.
It's a real problem, because all the maps I use in my VM are wrong, especially "ctrl+A" which is translated by parallels as "ctrl+q"... and then quit !
Is my problem understanding ? Could somebody help me ?
thank you !