christian1707
Bit poster
Hi guys,
I'm running Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac with 2 VMs; a Windows 2008 R2 domain controller and a Windows 7 client machine. My Mac is of course connected to my router which issues DHCP addresses. I want to create a separate LAN where my 2008 R2 DC is a DHCP server in its own scope, with the client connected to that LAN. So I want to separate my VMs on Parallels from accessing my actual network outside of the VMs.
What NIC configuration do I need to set?
Thanks,
Christian
I'm running Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac with 2 VMs; a Windows 2008 R2 domain controller and a Windows 7 client machine. My Mac is of course connected to my router which issues DHCP addresses. I want to create a separate LAN where my 2008 R2 DC is a DHCP server in its own scope, with the client connected to that LAN. So I want to separate my VMs on Parallels from accessing my actual network outside of the VMs.
What NIC configuration do I need to set?
Thanks,
Christian