Let's encrypt support

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server Feature Suggestions' started by RomanC1, Aug 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. RomanC1

RomanC1 Bit poster

Hi all

It would be very useful if the RAS Server could acquire let's encrypt certificates all by it self. The name for the cert should be choosed either automaticaly by the FQDN/URL of the portal or manually.

Thanks in advance.

2. Eugene. K.

Eugene. K. Parallels Team

Hi RomanC, thanks for the feedback.
    We have this feature filed internally, and I agree that this could be a nice solution.
    Please don't forget to vote for your Feature to bring it up in the list of features

3. RomanC1

RomanC1 Bit poster

Hi Eugene
    Thanks for your answer and great, that you have this already filed internally.

Wanted to vote for it, but looks like I can't vote for my own requests, which would make sense. ;)

4. JasonA6

JasonA6 Bit poster

This has my vote. I would love to not have to worry about cert renewals anymore.

5. PatrickD8

PatrickD8 Member

The feature request has been in consideration for a very long time. What is the status? We would be very happy about it as well.

6. Sergey F

Sergey F Parallels Team

Thanks for waiting, PatrickD8. We are working to make you happy. Stay tuned ;)

7. Sergey F

Sergey F Parallels Team

Hi, we are glad to inform you that the upcoming Parallels RAS 19 release provides Let's Encrypt Certificate Management capability.
    Read more at https://www.parallels.com/products/ras/whats-new/
    The Technical Preview gives you early access to new capabilities and more.
    Please give it a try and let us know if this functionality suits your requirements. Log in to your existing Parallels My Account, download and install the Parallels RAS 19 Technical Preview in a clean, non-production environment!