License bought but still getting free trail expiration messages

MiguelA3

Bit poster
I bought a Parallel desktop license for Mac, and I'm getting used to it. However, I'm getting mails claiming that the free trial is due to expire.

How should I register or activate my license? Have I missed something in the registration process?

Regards.
 
Hi MigualA3, to check if your copy of Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac is activated, click 'Parallels Desktop' from Mac menu bar > About Parallels Desktop > Under 'Licensing Information' it will contain the message as 'This is an active copy of Parallels Desktop'.
If not, follow the steps given here to activate and register Parallels Desktop for Mac and check if it helps!
 
Thanks, Arun.

My license was permanent, but the Parallels copy was not active.

I followed your instructions and I managed to activate it.
 
Thanks, Arun.

My license was permanent, but the Parallels copy was not active.

I followed your instructions and I managed to activate it.
Sounds great! Feel free to write us back for assistance, we are here to help.
 
Back
Top