W WillyA3 Bit poster Mar 11, 2021 #1 Hi, I'm trying to activate my Parallels Desktop 14 on my Mac but it prompted the error. Can you please help to reset my activation key? Thank you
Hi, I'm trying to activate my Parallels Desktop 14 on my Mac but it prompted the error. Can you please help to reset my activation key? Thank you
Maria@Parallels Problem solver Mar 15, 2021 #2 WillyA3 said: Hi, I'm trying to activate my Parallels Desktop 14 on my Mac but it prompted the error. Can you please help to reset my activation key? Thank you Click to expand... Hello, settings of you key have been changed, please check the issue.
WillyA3 said: Hi, I'm trying to activate my Parallels Desktop 14 on my Mac but it prompted the error. Can you please help to reset my activation key? Thank you Click to expand... Hello, settings of you key have been changed, please check the issue.