License reached its activation limit. Can not transfer to my new mac

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by BirolK, May 3, 2019.

1. RamiZ

RamiZ Bit poster

Thanks Parallels team .. issue resolved :)
    Parallels Twitter support is awesome

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  2. JonP10

JonP10 Bit poster

Dear Parallels Team I have an old 2009 iMac that had its HDD crash and I am restoring from image but it says Activation limit reached. May I know how I can activate my Parallels? Thank you.

3. JonP10

JonP10 Bit poster

Hello? Any response?

4. JoseP13

JoseP13 Bit poster

My MacBook pro failed due to a hardware problem. I was not able to deactivate the license on that computer before it failed. I transferred the disk to another MacBook pro and now I also get the message "Your Product license has reached the activation limit." How can I fix this? the license key is 6HG***-****QX-******-******-J5***Y

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2021
  5. RSWorden

RSWorden Bit poster

I have this issue too. My MacBook received a new logic board during repair by Apple. Parallels will not activate. I followed the KB instructions, but it keeps going back to the "maximum number of activations" message.

I have tried three ways to get support for this (Twitter, Messenger, and a new topic in this Forum) over the last two days and have received no response. What is the best way to get help?

6. Hi, we've done necessary changes, please check the issue.

7. Hi, unfortunately we didn't found your key.
    Could you share your key with us via the private message please?

8. Hi, please restart Parallels Desktop and check the issue.

9. JoseP13

JoseP13 Bit poster

Sorry, How can I send you a private message?

10. RSWorden

RSWorden Bit poster

Too late. I could not wait any longer so I bought an upgrade from Parallels 11 to Parallels 16, which is working. I really did not need the upgrade, as the Parallels 11 version has been sufficient until now. But I needed to get running again, and Parallels technical support was not responding.

Thank you for your effort, but Parallels technical support is *really* failing. No meaningful phone support. No way to open an Incident from your web site. No response on the Twitter option. No response on the Messenger option. If those methods are not monitored by Parallels staff, they should be shut down. Two full days to respond on the forum option.

11. JoseP13

JoseP13 Bit poster

I already asked the same question on Facebook and Twitter, I've been waiting for 8 days Can you send me an email or something to share my license key with you? ... I don't know how to send a private message in this forum

12. JoseP13

JoseP13 Bit poster

I already had Facebook support, and It's working

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  13. GonzaloR3

GonzaloR3 Bit poster

Same problem here, moved to a new, and forgot to deactivate. In my new machine does not let me activate it

Thanks

14. XinJ

XinJ Bit poster

Hi there. I need my parallels 16 license reset as well. My subscription is still active for another half a year. Please help.

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that the key is activated. If you are still facing the issue, let us know.

16. Hi, we've made some changes, please check the issue.

17. JimD14

JimD14 Bit poster

I have a valid license for Parallels Desktop 17 that I had installed on my M1 Mac mini. I then bought a new M1 MBP and successfully moved the license. I then decided to wipe the machine, return it, and got a new 16" MBP. Now I installed Parallels on the new machine, and when I register the license, it tells me I've reached the limit of my activations. It doesn't give me the option to move it like it did before. Can someone help me reset the key?

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly check private message and reply us back. Thanks, Parallels Team.

19. Retz

Retz Bit poster

Hi, I cannot activate Parallels Desktop 11, license reached its activation limit. It doesn't give me the option to move it like it did before. Can someone help me reset the key? Many Thanks

20. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your Parallels Desktop 11 license key in private message. Thanks, Parallels Team.