Licenses Management

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by SASM, Apr 20, 2017.

1. SASM

SASM Bit poster

I have 2 problems :

1°. Licenses management interface is incomprehensible..
    I have an personal account, where I create a professional account to manage my team's licenses.
    But all my licenses are availables in personal account and not in professional account. I can't registered those key licenses in professional account due to the fact that they are already used in personal account.
    When I bought a new license, I also find it in personal account and not the professional ones.

So can you transfer my 2 licenses in professional account to manage them more easily ?

2°. On one desktop I have installed Parallels for Mac on free trial edition. At the end of the trial, I bought the license for Business Edition. But with an other account (as asked for trial version).
    Now, how can I transfer this license on my professional account (which use an other e-mail address) ?

Thanks for your future reply

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @SASM , please check this and let us know if this helps.

3. EmadraQ

EmadraQ Bit poster

We chat with a great deal of SysAdmins who essentially concentrate on adding authorized clients to their Team accounts. It's well justified, despite all the trouble to include Collaborators, as well. At the point when Collaborators are added to the User Management shape, you can screen when they have signed in, help them with secret word reset issues, or evacuate sharing authorizations on the off chance that they leave the organization.
    law essay writing services