[Licensing] Use one license on several personal computers

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by RyanM8, May 31, 2017.

?

Easy to use facility to switch license between computer systems

1. Yes, great. need one

101 vote(s)
    92.7%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. VirgileB

VirgileB

I have been working from home. I find myself struggling to complete my work working on Macs. Now more than ever, it is important for users to be enabled to either pay fraction of the cost of an original or just enable them to access multiple computers. I understand the financial issues with granting users such an opportunity but at the same time, it is important for any company to listen to its users.

2. MrR4

MrR4

definitely agree with everyone supporting license switching here. It is a major problem that prevents me from renewing Parallels. Licenses should be per-person, not per-device. Many colleagues feel the same, you've just lost 4 renewals - VM may not be perfect but neither is your business model which is damaging sales!

3. MrR4

MrR4

Definitely agree with everyone supporting license switching here. It is a major problem that prevents me from renewing Parallels. Licenses should be per-person, not per-device. Many colleagues feel the same, you've just lost 4 renewals & 3 first time installs- VM Fusion may not be perfect but neither is your business model which is damaging sales! Adobe learned the hard way....

4. Fedortechu

Fedortechu Bit Poster

Is it possible to use a single license for two computers? Then its a good idea. Many of them facing this issue and can solved with this method.

5. DebasmitaM@Parallels

DebasmitaM@Parallels Staff Member

Hello, as per the End User License Agreement terms and conditions, one Parallels Desktop for Mac license can only be used for a single Mac, please refer to https://kb.parallels.com/112971 to know about Parallels Desktop for Mac licensing policy. Thanks, Parallels Team.

6. Hello, I'm not sure my post is in the right place but my English level explains this. I have been looking for more than a week to obtain a refund of a subscription for which I have not received an invoice and for which I do not need, but after numerous reminders via the procedure with ticket, I have no return. it is clearly mentioned next to the "current" ticket, but day by day nothing changes. Can you tell me if there is an email address to contact the after-sales service? Thanks in advance.

7. can a modulator delete my post which is no longer relevant. I also want to unsubscribe from your forum. cordially.