Lifesize Desktop

adnexus

Bit poster
I'm trying to use the Lifesize Desktop video communications application from a Windows xp vm inside Parallels 5. The software is loaded but when I try to make a call it tells me I don't have a network connection. However my internet access works fine and I can attach to my corporate VPN.
The firewall settings should allow this programme through. Maybe I need to open port 5060 (the one used by the VC software) - not sure how to do this.
Any suggestions welcome as I quickly losing hair over this!
 
No, unfortunately I didn't, at least not fully. It might have been my windows set up. I now use Bootcamp instead when I need to run LifeSize Desktop. Despite being a LifeSize reseller I recommend Mirial for Mac users. No such compatability issues and greater functionality!
 
Thanks for the reply. I am using Bootcamp and it works great with LifeSize as you said. Others in my office use Parallels.

Thanks for your help!
 
Back
Top