David April
Bit poster
Hi all -
When I come in to work, I plug in a second monitor to my MacBook. I might have Parallels already running in full screen mode on my MacBook and when the new monitor is connected, the Parallels window always come uo on the external monitor. So I have to switch to window mode, drag to the other screen, switch to full screen. It works, but it takes longer than it needs to do the switching operations.
Is there a faster way to do this? Or is there a way to say "always use this screen for this virtual machine"?
If not, can this be added as a change request?
Dave
When I come in to work, I plug in a second monitor to my MacBook. I might have Parallels already running in full screen mode on my MacBook and when the new monitor is connected, the Parallels window always come uo on the external monitor. So I have to switch to window mode, drag to the other screen, switch to full screen. It works, but it takes longer than it needs to do the switching operations.
Is there a faster way to do this? Or is there a way to say "always use this screen for this virtual machine"?
If not, can this be added as a change request?
Dave