MAC 2x RDP Client 15.1 Build 3730 Printing issues

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Mac' started by Grant.dryden, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Grant.dryden

Grant.dryden Bit poster

After the recent update to Version 15.1 Build 3730 , printer redirection has stopped working. I have seen this on multiple Mac’s and logging into multiple Terminal Servers.

All the terminal server I have been logging into are Server 2008 R2. The printer redirects but there is just an error printing message in the print queue.

There is an error the event log “An internal communication error occurred. Redirected printing will no longer function for a single user session. Check the status of the Remote Desktop Device Redirector in the System folder of Device Manager.”

If I use a different RDP Client and log into the profile that had the error, I can print fine.

I have tested with version 14.1 of the 2X client and there are no issues, so it must be the latest update.

2. ChaseB1

ChaseB1 Bit poster

Same issue here. Where can i find the old version to roll back to?

3. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hello Guys, Parallels Remote Application Server v.15 Hotfix 5 was released (http://kb.parallels.com/123652) and it has a fix for printing issue. Please update Parallels Remote Application Server to the latest build and let us know how it works.