Mac OBS Virtual Camera on Parallels

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by Gaetano1, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Gaetano1

Gaetano1 Bit poster

I'm trying to live stream with Parallels on Tik Tok but I found out that I have to install all the games on Paralles, so to avoid this I was planning to stream from OBS on my Mac M1 and turn the scene into a virtual camera but Parallels find ONLY my Logitech Brio webcam not the OBS virtual camera.

Suggestions?

2. Gaetano1

Gaetano1 Bit poster

Anyone?

3. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have opened a case and requested necessary information by email to follow-up.
    Thanks

4. Gaetano1

Gaetano1 Bit poster

gae.tano87@live.it I had a trial account but it expired and this problem stopped me from pay and use the full service.

5. Omar9

Omar9 Bit poster

any update on this ? because i tried to streaming live on tiktok live studio, but my obs is running in Mac and parallel didn't detect my OBS virtual camera

6. Michael108

Michael108 Bit poster

Also joining in here for an update. Seems like the only viable way of streaming to TikTok from OBS on Mac.

7. NigelD

NigelD Bit poster

Same issue here. Would like to capture video output from Serato, but Parallels also does not detect windows on Mac it seems. OBS Virtual camera seemed like another path to get Serato video output into TikTok Live running inside windows inside of Parallels.

8. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hi everyone,

This issue is known to our Development Team and they are looking into it.

As soon as we have an update, we will provide one.

9. 0xGokuz

0xGokuz Bit poster

Any update on this?