Ben @ Parallels
Member
Hello all -
I've seen a number of questions posted on the forum about Mac Pro compatibility. Rather than dign through and answer each individually, I thought it would be best to make a single announcement here.
We are working as hard as we can on making Parallels Desktop for Mac fully compatible with the newly released Mac Pros. We're testing builds now, and should have a fully Mac Pro-compatible build very, very soon.
When we do have a Mac Pro build, you'll be receiving an email (if you're a registered user and signed up to receive news), and I will be posting links to the download page both here on the forum and on my blog.
We have not forgotten about the new Mac Pro users. We are not "taking a vacation" as some have sarcastically suggested, nor are we experiencing "problems up on high". We're as committed as ever to the Mac community, so I ask that you please be patient and know that we're working as hard as we can on this!
I've seen a number of questions posted on the forum about Mac Pro compatibility. Rather than dign through and answer each individually, I thought it would be best to make a single announcement here.
We are working as hard as we can on making Parallels Desktop for Mac fully compatible with the newly released Mac Pros. We're testing builds now, and should have a fully Mac Pro-compatible build very, very soon.
When we do have a Mac Pro build, you'll be receiving an email (if you're a registered user and signed up to receive news), and I will be posting links to the download page both here on the forum and on my blog.
We have not forgotten about the new Mac Pro users. We are not "taking a vacation" as some have sarcastically suggested, nor are we experiencing "problems up on high". We're as committed as ever to the Mac community, so I ask that you please be patient and know that we're working as hard as we can on this!