Have been using VMWare for ages and new to Parallels for Mac.
Question..
I want to use both NICs on my Mac Pro.
One NIC pointing at a subnet 192.168.xx.xx using the gateway for Internet access
One NIC pointing at the other subnet 10.0.xx.xx
For VMWare I use a set of scripts from the VMWare community to set it up and make it work.
I use static IPs and it all works fine.
Just wondered how I can do this in Parallels?
If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.
On first look I am quite pleased with the performance of Parallels as I seem to be running some of my Windows stuff faster than under VMWare.
Thanks
Russ
Question..
I want to use both NICs on my Mac Pro.
One NIC pointing at a subnet 192.168.xx.xx using the gateway for Internet access
One NIC pointing at the other subnet 10.0.xx.xx
For VMWare I use a set of scripts from the VMWare community to set it up and make it work.
I use static IPs and it all works fine.
Just wondered how I can do this in Parallels?
If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.
On first look I am quite pleased with the performance of Parallels as I seem to be running some of my Windows stuff faster than under VMWare.
Thanks
Russ