Hi,
I tried to install parallel desktop 4.0, but there appeared some error messages in the end of the installation process. Unfortunately my Macbook Pro doesn't start anymore after a Shutdown. If I try a secure restart the protocoll finishs with the lines:
Warning - com.apple.driver.InternalModemSupport declares no kernel dependencies; unsing com.apple.kernel.6.0.
com_parallels_kext_prl_vnic_device_0: Ethernet address 00:1c:42:00:00:08
Since I use a Mac only since 1 month I'm completely without ideas how to solve the problem.
Do you know what I could do?
Best,
Jens
I tried to install parallel desktop 4.0, but there appeared some error messages in the end of the installation process. Unfortunately my Macbook Pro doesn't start anymore after a Shutdown. If I try a secure restart the protocoll finishs with the lines:
Warning - com.apple.driver.InternalModemSupport declares no kernel dependencies; unsing com.apple.kernel.6.0.
com_parallels_kext_prl_vnic_device_0: Ethernet address 00:1c:42:00:00:08
Since I use a Mac only since 1 month I'm completely without ideas how to solve the problem.
Do you know what I could do?
Best,
Jens