I would like to switch from my current MBP 13" with Intel quad-core i7 to the new MBP 14" with M1 Pro. However I am not sure if the base model with 8 cores would be sufficient, or if I should opt for 10 cores. My biggest concern is fan noise as I am mainly using MS Office and video calls (Teams) within the Parallels VM. With my Intel MBP the fans turn on and get very loud immediately once I switch on the camera, which is quite distracting.
Does anybody have experience or recommendations, are you experiencing fan noise with Teams video calls with the 8 core or 10 core M1 Pro machines?
Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Greg
Does anybody have experience or recommendations, are you experiencing fan noise with Teams video calls with the 8 core or 10 core M1 Pro machines?
Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Greg