MacBook Pro 16 2021 resolution issue with the remote computer

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Mac' started by PascalCP, Dec 17, 2021.

1. PascalCP

PascalCP Bit poster

Hello,

I use the Parallels-Client for Apple Silicon on my MacBook Pro 16 2021 (with the notch) to connect to my remote computer at our Company (which is a Windows Computer) and I have a litte problem with the resolution. When I am connected to my remote computer I can't seen the whole space of my remote computer and have to deal with vertical/horizontal scroll bar (see screenshot attached) that made the usage uncomfortable.

I have tried to change the default resolution on my Mac and this problem still persist. It doesn't work with any resolution I can choose in the display settings.
    This problem doesn't appear on my iPad Pro 11" which has a smaller display.

Do you think this problem will be solved with a new version of the client for Mac that support the notch?

I can say that this problem occurred in both full screen and non full screen mode with the Client for Mac but also if I am connect to y remote computer within Safari (Client uninstalled in this case).

Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

MarcR18 likes this.
  2. MarcR18

MarcR18 Bit poster

Hey,

I have the same problem with the Macbook Pro 14 Inch 2021 with a pro chip. have the scrollbars, tried everything.
    Someone with an older mac has no problems.
    Is there an Update coming ?

Thank you.
    Marc

3. SilvanC

SilvanC Member

4. PascalCP

PascalCP Bit poster

Hi Silvan,
    thank you to point me to the support page!
    That's works for me!
    I have heard at the beginning of that option but I completely forgot it !
    You can close the topic as resolve for me !