B brainee28 Junior Member Dec 9, 2008 #1 Which version of MacFUSE is Parallels using? If not MacFUSE version 2, is it safe to upgrade to version 2, or should we wait?
Which version of MacFUSE is Parallels using? If not MacFUSE version 2, is it safe to upgrade to version 2, or should we wait?
P Parallels User Dec 10, 2008 #3 I'm using it with PDM4 with Windows XP on Boot Camp and it seems to work fine (although I don't have the mount Windows disks to Mac desktop when the VM is running enabled, so I don't know if there's any problem with that). Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
I'm using it with PDM4 with Windows XP on Boot Camp and it seems to work fine (although I don't have the mount Windows disks to Mac desktop when the VM is running enabled, so I don't know if there's any problem with that).
J John@Parallels Forum Maven Dec 11, 2008 #4 Version 1.7.1, better to have included version , if there are any bugs in MacFuse 2, it can affect Parallels Desktop
Version 1.7.1, better to have included version , if there are any bugs in MacFuse 2, it can affect Parallels Desktop
P Parallels User Dec 11, 2008 #5 If there are any bugs in 1.7.1 (which might be fixed in 2.0) it can also affect Parallels. But yeah, I get it, 1.7.1 was tested with PDM4, 2.0 was not, I'm on the edge here, but I'm relatively confident about Google's work on MacFUSE. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
If there are any bugs in 1.7.1 (which might be fixed in 2.0) it can also affect Parallels. But yeah, I get it, 1.7.1 was tested with PDM4, 2.0 was not, I'm on the edge here, but I'm relatively confident about Google's work on MacFUSE.
B brainee28 Junior Member Dec 11, 2008 #6 I took the plunge just like Specimen did, and upgraded to 2.0. So far, so good. No issues, and running smoothly.
I took the plunge just like Specimen did, and upgraded to 2.0. So far, so good. No issues, and running smoothly.