Mail address change.I cannot move my license to new account

cengizd

Bit poster
Hello,
My subscription is connected to my old mail address.MY mail address is not any longer reachable.My license is now in expiration time.,and I need to renew.But since my mail address is not reachable I cannot move my license to move to new account and than renew from my new account.Since renewing is cheaper than buy-ing new.Please help me to solve this issue.
Best regards
 
Hello,
My subscription is connected to my old mail address.MY mail address is not any longer reachable.My license is now in expiration time.,and I need to renew.But since my mail address is not reachable I cannot move my license to move to new account and than renew from my new account.Since renewing is cheaper than buy-ing new.Please help me to solve this issue.
Best regards

Hello cengizd,

We have sent you a private message to assist with this issue.

We will await your response.
 
Back
Top