When opening pdf attachments from windows outlook it fails because it cannot access the temporal file so I need to save it and then go to the location to open it.
I don't know if this should be a feature request or a bug report.
When opening pdf attachments from windows outlook it fails because it cannot access the temporal file so I need to save it and then go to the location to open it.
I don't know if this should be a feature request or a bug report.
Hi @elauna, this might be happening if you have an antivirus (AV) software working in Windows virtual machine (like Sophos, Avira, McAfee etc.). Please clarify if you have AV software working, and if yes - please disable it and try to open the file from Outlook again.
If no - please go to Help menu > Send Technical Data... > generate, send the report and post the report ID here please.