Nicolas Fletcher
Bit poster
I think enough time has gone by, to either remove this feature or even make it work.
If I'm lucky, PD will pause when a Windows 10 VM is freshly booted. But otherwise rarely. Surely... if there is no main active program, then pause the VM. It's not rocket science.
(Also why in PD 13 do you still show the Taskbar icons on the MenuBar when the machine was paused. This is new - and unwanted - behaviour. As user should have some easy indication whether a VM is paused - and in Coherence mode, not having the windows VM taskbar icons on the Mac Menubar was a great way of knowing. Now I just wait for the fans to start and my MacBook to get warm and then I realise my VM is not paused).
If I'm lucky, PD will pause when a Windows 10 VM is freshly booted. But otherwise rarely. Surely... if there is no main active program, then pause the VM. It's not rocket science.
(Also why in PD 13 do you still show the Taskbar icons on the MenuBar when the machine was paused. This is new - and unwanted - behaviour. As user should have some easy indication whether a VM is paused - and in Coherence mode, not having the windows VM taskbar icons on the Mac Menubar was a great way of knowing. Now I just wait for the fans to start and my MacBook to get warm and then I realise my VM is not paused).