"Malfunction" Message

Joe Montanez

Bit poster
Hello,
I need help. Everytime Parallels 4.0 opens I see this:

"Starting the virtual machine may cause your Mac to malfunction. Are you sure you want to start it?
If you start the virtual machine now, your Mac may work unstable. It is recommended to upgrade
your system to Mac OS X 10.5.5 or later before starting your virtual machine."

Checking the "Do not show this message again" box does not work. I don't know how to fix
this most annoying problem. Please Help!

According to the Parallels 4.0 User Manual, system requirements are Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
and Mac OS X 10.5.2 or later. Here is my Mac specs:

Mac Pro 2.0 Ghz 4-core Intel Xeon processors, Mac OS X 10.4.11, 500gig hard drive, 5gigs of RAM.

Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Parallels.jpg .jpg
    Parallels.jpg .jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 4
Please let me know build number you are using from Parallels Desktop - About Parallels Desktop
If it is not build 3540 please download it from http://parallels.com
If it is 35400 Click Help - report Problem and let me know report ID here

I submitted case to developers and I need this information
 
Back
Top