Memory etc

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by SuperArmy, Mar 23, 2007.

1. SuperArmy

SuperArmy Bit poster

I posted on the mac forums for help which i recived and now iam asking how can i change the memory sixe of the windows part and games can work on the windows side like BF2?

2. tacit_one

tacit_one Pro

That really depends. Please, take into consideration that not everyone here knows what BF2 is. What's the game and what's are the requirements for it?
    Without this additional info it's hard to judge.
    Generally, search the forum - there were a lot of discussions. The main point is that current version of Parallels doesn't have hardware 3d virtualization included. We're working on this, but for now it's not publically awailable.

3. SuperArmy

SuperArmy Bit poster

ok heres some info on the game:

Battlefield 2

memory 512MB RAM
    Hard Drive 2.3
    Video card 128MB
    Sound card directx 9.0c

but thankx for the info

4. tacit_one

tacit_one Pro

Then unfortunately you will not be able to run the game within Parallels right now...
    We're extremely hard working to make that possible, but for now you'll have to reboot to the BootCamp to really "play" that game instead of looking at the slide-show, if any :)

5. SuperArmy

SuperArmy Bit poster

ok thankx ...if i got the parallels fall verison by paying the price and you managed to make paralles compatible for games etc would that be a Download (update) or something else that you would have to buy?

6. tacit_one

tacit_one Pro

I guess this is something i simply don't know...