beta_david_luther
Bit poster
I recently got a new iMac. In preparation for the new system I moved the few PVM files I had to a large external hard drive and when I got the new iMac instead of copying them to the local drive just used the images from the external drive. I understand that I'm limited to USB3.1 speeds and slower than if I stored them locally but the images are so small and I use them so infrequently that keeping them local is just a space hog. I was looking through the control center menu options thinking that there might be an option to easily "move" an image within the framework of Parallels rather than the copy/paste that I originally did and couldn't find one. I'm sure I'm not the only one that may have a need to do this more seamlessly in the future. Just a thought. Thank you