Menubar icon to be black

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox Feature Suggestions' started by BonBowman, Oct 9, 2016.

1. dzeroz

dzeroz Bit Poster

Definitely! I agree with my previous speakers. Luckily I was able to remove the red lines from the dock, but your RED logo in the menu bar is so dramatic that I just had to hide it. Is that what this is about? User comfort at the expense of branding? Give your users a choice :) We pay for a great service, but we would also like to receive visual comfort. Why can developers of other applications do this and the Parallels team can't?

All the best! :)

2. dzeroz

dzeroz Bit Poster

*I would like to make a reservation that it was important to me because the removal of your branding from the icons in the dock finally allowed me to return to Parallels. This is awful. I know - strange, but for some it's very important.

The same applies to your other applications, such as Parallels Access. Give the possibility of choosing a monochrome variant. Please!

3. Hagbard1

Hagbard1 Bit Poster

Hi MarcinS1,
    I tried your method - and came quite far - but in the end the logo in the menu bar was blank white. Obviously I made some mistake underway. Could you send me your selfmade Assets.car-file? Thanks and best. Hagbard

4. judas_s

judas_s Bit Poster

+1 here. the branding argument is just arrogant, IMO.