rrodrigueznt
Bit poster
Hi,
I'm afraid I've messed up Parallels releases and activation codes here. Please, allow me to describe the situation.
Months ago I've purchased a Parallels Desktop for Mac Build 3188 in Spanish from a local dealer. It worked more or less fine for almost a couple of years in a MacBook.
Now, I've a new laptop, a MacBook Pro 2.5GHz running Mac OS X 10.5.5 Build 9F33. Today I bought an upgrade to Parallels Desktop for Mac 3.0, but I've not been able to activate the product. I've downloaded the build 5608 and installed it. But when I tried to activate the new release, it accepts the new Activation Code, but it told me that the old code is not suitable for the software I am trying to install. The new release is in English.
Please, does this make sense for you?
I've been trying to completely remove the 3.0 release to go back to the original software. It runs apparently ok, but when I tried to activate this relase, I got the same error: the activation code is not suitable for the sofware I am installing.
I am completely lost. Any idea will be really welcome!
Thank you so mucha,
Ricardo
I'm afraid I've messed up Parallels releases and activation codes here. Please, allow me to describe the situation.
Months ago I've purchased a Parallels Desktop for Mac Build 3188 in Spanish from a local dealer. It worked more or less fine for almost a couple of years in a MacBook.
Now, I've a new laptop, a MacBook Pro 2.5GHz running Mac OS X 10.5.5 Build 9F33. Today I bought an upgrade to Parallels Desktop for Mac 3.0, but I've not been able to activate the product. I've downloaded the build 5608 and installed it. But when I tried to activate the new release, it accepts the new Activation Code, but it told me that the old code is not suitable for the software I am trying to install. The new release is in English.
Please, does this make sense for you?
I've been trying to completely remove the 3.0 release to go back to the original software. It runs apparently ok, but when I tried to activate this relase, I got the same error: the activation code is not suitable for the sofware I am installing.
I am completely lost. Any idea will be really welcome!
Thank you so mucha,
Ricardo