MetaStock 11, Windows 10 under Parallels 11, OSX El Capitan

Ian5

Junior Member
Problem 1: Logitech Shift+Wheel won't change MetaStock periodicity (Day, Week, Month etc),
Ctrl+Wheel, Alt+Wheel and Wheel all behave as expected.

Problem 2: Apple MagicMouse1 Shift+Scroll does change periodicity but is sticky and not smoothly. It is hard to select Day, Week, Month etc. Similarly, sticky and not smoothly are the Ctrl+Scroll, Alt+Scroll and Scroll.

Software Configuration: MetaStock 11, Windows 10 under Parallels 11, OSX El Capitan
Hardware Configuration: MacBook Pro with Logitech M525 mouse

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers
Ian
 
Hi Manu,
I uninstalled and reinstalled Parallel Tools as you suggested. There has been no change. The Logitech Shift+Wheel won't change MetaStock periodicity (Day, Week, Month etc), and the now MagicMouse 2 exhibits the same stickiness.
All of the above is on a brand new MacBookPro full configured machine.
On our iMac the MagicMouse1 performs Shift+Scroll and other Scroll actions correctly in MetaStock. Note this is using Parallels 10.

Cheers
Ian
 
Hello Everyone
it's recomanded drop back to parallel 10.It's Run Windows 10 and then kept giving device error...!!!MacBookPro full configure to the machine.
 
Hi Paul,
I was able to get the network adapter issue resolved. Parallels 10 had selected a Legacy driver for the NIC, which I changed to the normal driver.
I then discovered the "Enable smooth scrolling setting", which I disabled. Bingo, I then had all scroll functions working smoothly on the Magic Mouse 2, most importantly Shift+Scroll. On a role I reinstalled Parallels 11, and all is still going well.

Unfortunately Shift+Wheel on Logitech, or Microsoft mouse, still doesn't work. Any assistance on that will be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Ian
 
Back
Top