Dears,
I have a macbook pro with 500Gb HD, divided in two fartition: 1)Journaled OS Mavericks 2) NTFS with Windows XP Self standing OS with BootCamp.
Parallels 9 manage Windows XP from Mavericks, too.
Now, I have a brand new HD 1TB and I would like to migrate all my Windows OS and data (programs included, of course) and one single Mavericks partition. No more BootCamp.
Mavericks is a clean OS installation on this latter HD.
Is it possible without installing Windows XP from the very beginning?
How?
Thanks a lot for your kindness
fabio
I have a macbook pro with 500Gb HD, divided in two fartition: 1)Journaled OS Mavericks 2) NTFS with Windows XP Self standing OS with BootCamp.
Parallels 9 manage Windows XP from Mavericks, too.
Now, I have a brand new HD 1TB and I would like to migrate all my Windows OS and data (programs included, of course) and one single Mavericks partition. No more BootCamp.
Mavericks is a clean OS installation on this latter HD.
Is it possible without installing Windows XP from the very beginning?
How?
Thanks a lot for your kindness
fabio